Size is stored in the state, for faster OOD detection.
goredo state files won’t work.
- Setting of
REDO_INODE_NO_TRUST environment variable brings no
trust to file inode’s information (except for its size), forcing its
apenwarr/redo’s one behaviour more.
- Use an updated
lukechampine.com/blake3 with possibly working
arm64 macOS fix.
- Try to fix failing
lukechampine.com/blake3 on arm64 macOS.
- Fixed tests permissions in the tarball.
- Tarball uses vendor directory without
goredo and its dependencies anyway uses Go
1.12+ versions, that have vendor-ing support.
- Do not forget to save even output-less target as a dependency.
- -debug option renamed to shorter -d.
REDO_JOBS overrided even explicitly specified
-j option. Fix that behaviour – command line options must
precede environment variables.
- BLAKE3 replaces
BLAKE2b hashing algorithm for even better performance.
- Initial tarballed release.