- Repetitive OOD determination optimization: pass all already known to
be OOD targets to redoing targets.
- Dependency files .dep extension changed to .rec, to
reflect its recfile format nature and editors file type better
- Reduce number of file descriptors kept open (1 instead of 4) while
waiting for job slot token.
redo-cleanup has -dry-run option.
Size is stored in the state, for faster OOD detection.
goredo state files won’t work.
- Setting of
REDO_INODE_NO_TRUST environment variable brings no
trust to file inode’s information (except for its size), forcing its
apenwarr/redo’s one behaviour more.
- Use an updated
lukechampine.com/blake3 with possibly working
arm64 macOS fix.
- Try to fix failing
lukechampine.com/blake3 on arm64 macOS.
- Fixed tests permissions in the tarball.
- Tarball uses vendor directory without
goredo and its dependencies anyway uses Go
1.12+ versions, that have vendor-ing support.
- Do not forget to save even output-less target as a dependency.
- -debug option renamed to shorter -d.
REDO_JOBS overrided even explicitly specified
-j option. Fix that behaviour – command line options must
precede environment variables.
- BLAKE3 replaces
BLAKE2b hashing algorithm for even better performance.
- Initial tarballed release.